Re: Activity :)

  • ShawnE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
      Welcome Eric,
      And congrats on your new little one!
      All my nieces and nephew now have a detector and we have such fun with t...they get so excited over every find, even tho they haven't found much of anything but a few coins as of yet. It will be a great hobby for you and your son someday.
      I was born in Kansas and someday hope to visit my roots!
      Shawn