Re: Glad we are coming alive

  • ShawnE
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2011
      Wow...great find Marna! I love to nose thru "junk" jewelry at sales just to see if something in the mix isn't really junk! I know how you feel, too, Ken...I head for the jewelry first at rummage sales.
      I once found a metal and rhinestone shamrock pin that was all dingy, tarnished at a school rummage sale...everyone had passed it up...looked terrible...but the leprechaun in me paid the 25cents for it...cleaned it up and it is a pretty little sterling pin that I wear on St. Pattys day.

      Shawn