jewelry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      On my last hunt of the year, I have a friend that just bought a new detector. We went to a schoolyard, and I found a small gold costume jewelry ring in the first couple minutes, and "planted" it in an area where he was practicing. Of course he found it and surmised I had planted it. Within a couple more minutes, I found another ring...a women's gold wedding band...now that one I didn't "replant"! :)

      That's the first 2 ringer day for me, and all within about a 10 minute span! I think I introduced him to the hobby in the proper manner ;)