Little Rock area

  • Stanlee Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2011
      Hello md'ers,

      I bought the 250  couple of years ago in anticipation of
      a visit from my grandson.  Turns out we didn't get around
      to any serious activities (he experimented a tad). Last summer
      was a non-event - hopefully I'll get motivated to get out and
      learn how to use this thing.
      Anyone else in this area that could mentor me?

      Regards,
      Stan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2011
        Hello Stan,

        Welcome to the metal detecting hobby!

        One thing I did when first starting out, was to find a local metal detecting club. I went out on some outings with them, and learned some of the tips and tricks on detecting, This worked well for me. So try and google your city and metal detecting clubs...see what comes up ok??

        Best regards,
        Ken