Re: Activity :)

  • ericlc25@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hi all just wanted to say that I am happy to be a newer member to yalls group.....i just got a detector in julyi believe and have found a couple rings a necklace,l and several coins. I am bout to havea baby boy in he next 2 weeksand can only hope to get him into the jobby as well....Eric from kansas city mo
    • ShawnE
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
        Welcome Eric,
        And congrats on your new little one!
        All my nieces and nephew now have a detector and we have such fun with t...they get so excited over every find, even tho they haven't found much of anything but a few coins as of yet. It will be a great hobby for you and your son someday.
        I was born in Kansas and someday hope to visit my roots!
        Shawn