Activity :)

  • ShawnE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
      Oh...am so glad to see some activity here!...was worried as I hadn't seen anything from you, Ken, in ages...or Chrismiqua...usually nosed in on your finds and info. between you two.
      Marna, so sorry to hear of your having to have surgery...I hope you are well on the mend after all these months.
      Brrrrr....in the deep freeze here in WI, too...have found several pennies and dimes in parking lots, tho...guess I am getting desperate to find SOMETHING and those will have to do for a few months!
      Stay warm all!
      GO PACK!!!
      Shawn
    • ericlc25@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
        Hi all just wanted to say that I am happy to be a newer member to yalls group.....i just got a detector in julyi believe and have found a couple rings a necklace,l and several coins. I am bout to havea baby boy in he next 2 weeksand can only hope to get him into the jobby as well....Eric from kansas city mo
      • ShawnE
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
          Welcome Eric,
          And congrats on your new little one!
          All my nieces and nephew now have a detector and we have such fun with t...they get so excited over every find, even tho they haven't found much of anything but a few coins as of yet. It will be a great hobby for you and your son someday.
          I was born in Kansas and someday hope to visit my roots!
          Shawn