I'm here!

  • marnact
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      Hey,

      I haven't been out since last September as I went deaf and had to have surgery to restore my hearing. I was laid up for 6 weeks unable to bend over, cough, sneeze, etc. so hunting was out. And now the ground is covered with an ever-increasing amount of snow. Somebody make it stop! :)

      Marna (CT)
    • Alan Schmidbauer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011

        I haven't been out since last September as I went deaf and had to have surgery to restore my hearing. I was laid up for 6 weeks unable to bend over, cough, sneeze, etc. so hunting was out. And now the ground is covered with an ever-increasing amount of snow. Somebody make it stop! :)

        Marna (CT)

      • ..
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
          Marna:

          I hope your surgery was a success for you!

          Everybody: Hava a blessed 2011!

          Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

          __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5800 (20110119) __________

          ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

          http://www.eset.com