Skip to search.

RE: [ace250] Unique Find

  • Ernie Daron
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011

      I’ve been watching the group, but due to family issues I haven’t been able to get out. Hope things change soon because I have my eye on several places down here that I’ve never seen anyone on with a detector. That doesn’t mean no one has been there though.

      Ernie

      From: .. <xe1ufo@...>
      To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 9:21 AM

      Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
      how much the tax guy gets.

      Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

      __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

      ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

      http://www.eset.com