Re: [ace250] This Ace250 Yeller Feller group is still alive; It is just real quiet out there.

  • ..
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
      We are still here. I have not seen any new posts since my last one, on Monday, November 22. It must be that everybody is too busy out in the snow digging up their new finds.

      Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

      __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5797 (20110118) __________

      ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

      http://www.eset.com
    • ericlc25@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
        Ya know I haven't seen anyone on for quite sometime....i however am still an active enthusiast

        Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
        how much the tax guy gets.

        Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

        __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

        ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

        http://www.eset.com

        Recent Activity:

        • Ernie Daron
          Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011

            I’ve been watching the group, but due to family issues I haven’t been able to get out. Hope things change soon because I have my eye on several places down here that I’ve never seen anyone on with a detector. That doesn’t mean no one has been there though.

            Ernie