Re: [ace250] Unique Find

  • Alan Schmidbauer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
      Is the group still active?

      --- On Mon, 11/22/10, .. <xe1ufo@...> wrote:

      From: .. <xe1ufo@...>
      Subject: Re: [ace250] Unique Find
      To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 9:21 AM

      Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
      how much the tax guy gets.

      Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

      __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

      ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

      http://www.eset.com

    • ..
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
        We are still here. I have not seen any new posts since my last one, on Monday, November 22. It must be that everybody is too busy out in the snow digging up their new finds.

        Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

        __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5797 (20110118) __________

      • ericlc25@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
          Ya know I haven't seen anyone on for quite sometime....i however am still an active enthusiast

          Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
          how much the tax guy gets.

          Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

          __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

          ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

          http://www.eset.com

          Recent Activity:

          • Ernie Daron
            Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011

              I’ve been watching the group, but due to family issues I haven’t been able to get out. Hope things change soon because I have my eye on several places down here that I’ve never seen anyone on with a detector. That doesn’t mean no one has been there though.

              Ernie