Unique Find

  • ShawnE
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21 9:45 PM
      Hello All...Looks like there wasn't much activity posted over this years MD season. I had a few unusual finds that I hope to get post eventually.

      Just saw this on the web:

      http://www.batangastoday.com/16th-century-old-gold-pendant-treasure-found-by-4-year-old-boy-james-hyatt/6084/

      A happy, holiday season to all,
      Shawn
    • ..
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22 7:21 AM
        Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
        how much the tax guy gets.

        Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

        __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

        ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

        http://www.eset.com
      • Alan Schmidbauer
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
          Is the group still active?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
            We are still here. I have not seen any new posts since my last one, on Monday, November 22. It must be that everybody is too busy out in the snow digging up their new finds.

            Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

            __________ Informaci�n de ESET Smart Security, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 5797 (20110118) __________

          • ericlc25@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011
              Ya know I haven't seen anyone on for quite sometime....i however am still an active enthusiast

              Awesome find! Wow! That kind of find can really change your future! I wonder
              how much the tax guy gets.

              Dr. Steve, central old Mexico

              __________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5639 (20101122) __________

              ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

              http://www.eset.com

              Recent Activity:

              • Ernie Daron
                Message 6 of 6 , Jan 18, 2011

                  I’ve been watching the group, but due to family issues I haven’t been able to get out. Hope things change soon because I have my eye on several places down here that I’ve never seen anyone on with a detector. That doesn’t mean no one has been there though.

                  Ernie