Thanks for letting me join

  • ericlc25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      Well, i have yet to buy my ace 250 but will be purchasing one within the week. I have had an obssession with medal detecting for quite sometime, lol. But this will be my first metal detector and am quite excited to use it. I was told that the best places to hunt are in parks and places of that nature. I have been really wanting to hunt in creek beds, has anyone tried creek beds and had any success?