Looking for a Inexpensive Detector.

  • steshba
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hi Everyone-

      Looking for a inexpensive coin detector. I am ogling an Ace 250 or an cheap, older model from Fishers, Whites or Garrett. Don't want to spend more then $250.00 so there's plenty of detectors that fit the bill.

      What kind of performance get you expect from the Ace 250 as far as depth goes? I do have quite a bit of experience with the Fisher Gold Bug 2 so I know all about the operators skill requirements.

      But how deep are most of the finds the more experienced detectorists are making.... Does anyone here use the sniper coil exclusively?

      Looking forward to every ones reply.

      Steve