BIG COIL

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      Just wondering if there is anyone that has upgraded to a larger coil for the ACE250?? I am thinking of doing just that, but before spending the money I would like to hear some opinions. I am wanting to upgrade to another detector this summer, but I will keep my ACE250 for a spare. I can say it will be a hard decision to make when upgrading from an ACE250! Roger in east Tx, thanks