yo-yo Marna

  • chrismiqua
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      If you have a long weekend coming up I have a place for you to hunt. It's on the Maine coast at a place called Ferry Beach. There is an old convent set back from the beach and right in front of it is a good hunting area. Tried to make it back there after the storms, but didn't make it. Maybe, if you have the time you could give it a shot. HH Chris