Newbie here

  • threedog2008
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      Got my Garrett Ace 250 delivered 2 days ago and can't wait to go huntin'. Didn't realize the biggest problem would be "The Man" restricting my new hobby. Unbelievable that I can't go to a PUBLIC state park and MD. Well, I really need to get used to the machine first in the backyard anyway. Any suggestions for a Texan, particularily in the Houston/Katy area would be appreciated.
      Thanks