Re: Not much hunting

  • Marna Goodyear
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
      It's been just awful.  Coldest and WETTEST July here.  And the storms we've had have been amazing, even some tornados doing serious damage in neighboring towns.  Honestly, how often do you hear of tornados in New England!  Anyway, it's been pretty poor for just about everything around here including (especially) the gardens - dismal!

      Middle schools, huh?  I never do middle schools since they don't have playgrounds per se.  I've always done elementary schools and sports fields at high schools.  Maybe I'll have to start trying that.  I could use an interesting find.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
        The locket was found near a small rock wall (approx 18" high) that is part of the landscaping. The students must use it as a sitting bench during their off time.

        Chris leaves this Friday, so I have to get out a few more times this week. It has been a lot of fun!
        hh
        Ken