RE: [ace250] Digest Number 771

  • Stan Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      I'm afraid I've not been a very good member/user. I only tried
      mine a couple of times last year and circumstances this year
      haven't been the best for me. But........one of these days I'll
      get it going again :)

      The public (gov owned) beaches (loosely used term) here in AR
      don't open back up for hunting until September. Maybe I'll have a

      sb

      > Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:29:28 +0000
      > From: ace250@yahoogroups.com
      > To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [ace250] Digest Number 771
      >
      > There are 2 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Hunting this sumer
      > From: Roger Ackley, Realtor Foxfire
      >
      > 2a. Re: Any big finds this summer?
      > From: ace250guy
      >

      > Messages
      > 1. Hunting this sumer
      > Posted by: "Roger Ackley, Realtor Foxfire" ackleyr@... ackleyr
      > Date: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 am ((PDT))
      >
      > It has been bloddy hot this summer here in FL.  I am heading to NC beaches and then Cape Cod and Upstate NY for the next few weeks.  Hope to do some beach and relic hunting while away.  I just bought a Minelab Excaliber for the water and will be playing with that as well.
      >
      > Roger
      > ackleyr@...
      >

      > Messages in this topic (1)
      > 2a. Re: Any big finds this summer?
      > Posted by: "ace250guy" milairnut@... ace250guy
      > Date: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 am ((PDT))
      >

      > My sis, (Chrismiqua on this site)is up from Florida, and we are having a great time. I've gotten out more with her in 2 weeks than I did all last year!
      >
      > Besides the usual clad, we've added some wheaties, and Chris found a nice heart pendant with what appears to be 16 small diamonds with gold chain intact. I've found 3 rings to try and counter her great find, but alas no sparkly diamonds on my rings :)
      >
      > Anyone else???
      >
      > hh,
      > Ken and Chrismiqua
      >
      > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "tjborzeka" <tjborzeka@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Mainly hitting local parks and finding only clad this summer. Sunday I finally found a mans sterling silver bracelet. It made my week. Anyone else out there hunting?
      > >

      > Messages in this topic (2)

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Digest Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:ace250-normal@yahoogroups.com
      > mailto:ace250-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.