Any big finds this summer?

  • tjborzeka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
      Mainly hitting local parks and finding only clad this summer. Sunday I finally found a mans sterling silver bracelet. It made my week. Anyone else out there hunting?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
        My sis, (Chrismiqua on this site)is up from Florida, and we are having a great time. I've gotten out more with her in 2 weeks than I did all last year!

        Besides the usual clad, we've added some wheaties, and Chris found a nice heart pendant with what appears to be 16 small diamonds with gold chain intact. I've found 3 rings to try and counter her great find, but alas no sparkly diamonds on my rings :)

        Anyone else???

        hh,
        Ken and Chrismiqua