Im New Here

  • charleykoal1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Hi guys Im new to this group , I would like to introduce myself I am Charles and live right outside of Tupelo Ms ,Last year I purchased a 250 although I havnt used it as much as I would like I do intend on getting it out more this summer , recently I purchased a Beach Magnet for use at some of the local swimmimg holes . I am really hope to find some local hunters to share possible sites to hunt and share stories and finds, Hope to share my stories and finds with all soon...

      Charles