New kid...Quest ends.

  • Don Perla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hi All,
      I just picked up an ACE 250 on ebay for $150.00, now the fun starts.
      Thought this was the best way to go to break into the hobby. Now
      looking for the 4.5 inch sniper coil.
      Don in Georgia
    • Jennifer Hallock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2009
        Congrads! :) Your going to LOVE It!    Does great in water, but dont get it too wet, I have taken a zip lock baggy and taped around it, so if, I was to drop it....  I have a change to save it from getting all soaked and damaged..

        Jennifer