Hand Held Pin Pointers

  • Jennifer Hallock
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2009
      I have a garrett Ace250, in storage waiting for the spring, I have seen some people here in michigan going out digging in the ICE and snow but thats not for me yet....

      I been looking around at pin-pointers, I have looked at on Youtube and seen a model..

      Whites, Garrett pro pointer and one called the DetectorPro Pistol Probe ...... Does anyone have the DetectorPro Pistol Probe ?

      on youtube, they show The whites almost ontop of the metal item, garrett little farther and the DetectorPro Pistol Probe, could detect deep......., they said you can set the depth and sensitivity.

      They also say Pulse induction, what is that?? Do you need that??

      What do you say of the handhelds???

      Jennifer