Re: yaana422@gmail.com a.k.a. Jigyasa Arora IS A REAL ASS

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2009
      haha, now that would be an interesting thing to do. But I will just
      delete them and ban them as quick as I can.

      Off topic, but Esteban, do you work 40 meter CW at all? I've been on
      just about every evening. I will be taking the General test
      hopefully in late Feb. I think I'm ready to step up!

      hh and 73's

      Ken

      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Esteban Wilson, XE1UFO"
      <xe1ufo@...> wrote:

      > Don´t you detest these unscrupulous putrid asses, such as
      yaana422@... who spam our metal detector list with advertisements?
      Maybe it is time our wonderfull list went to moderated status.

      > So here is that jerk´s email address. SIGN THE LITTLE TWERP UP FOR
      EVERY JUNKMAIL LIST YOU CAN FIND!!!! WHAT A MORON!!

    • Dr. Esteban Wilson, XE1UFO
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2009
        Dear ken,

        At the moment, my station is packed away, but I hope to have it up and
        running by next week.Just let me know when you are ready.

        I am REALLY looking forward to getting out with my Garrett in the next few
        weeks as well.

        73 and very happy new year!

        Steve, XE1UFO a.k.a. KA5SUT
        San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico
      • Toby Burnett
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2009
          Ken just to say that I'm an active ham radio op too.
          Need to get some better antennas up but fine for a sked some time.

          Toby
          MM0TOB  io68vi

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009
            Toby, please check your email. I sent you a response ok?
            73's
            Ken

            --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Toby Burnett" <ruffdog@...> wrote:

            > Ken just to say that I'm an active ham radio op too.
            > Need to get some better antennas up but fine for a sked some time.
            >
            > Toby
            > MM0TOB io68vi

            REAL

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2009

              Sorry Ken,
              Yep I got it, just been busy with work.  I'd love to try and have a qrs Ccw qso. My Morse
              Is very poor though, so would be slow lol.  Good luck in getting the next license, then
              You'll have voice and digimodes etc, opens up a whole new ball game!!!
              We have a very big storm again just now and my ladder line to the doublet just snapped.
              Will have to try and get everything working again when and if the wx calms down a bit.
              Force 10 again expected for Saturday evening.
              73's
              Toby

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 16, 2009
                Toby we will try for a springtime voice qso and have Steve (XE1UFO)
                from Mexico join in, and Lonnie in Indianapolis join in!

                Ken

                --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Toby Burnett" <ruffdog@...> wrote:

                > Sorry Ken,
                > Yep I got it, just been busy with work. I'd love to try and have a
                qrs Ccw
                > qso. My Morse
                > Is very poor though, so would be slow lol. Good luck in getting
                the next
                > license, then
                > You'll have voice and digimodes etc, opens up a whole new ball
                game!!!
                > We have a very big storm again just now and my ladder line to the
                doublet
                > just snapped.
                > Will have to try and get everything working again when and if the
                wx calms
                > down a bit.
                > Force 10 again expected for Saturday evening.
                > 73's
                > Toby

                ASS