I got out

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
      I got out last weekend with my dad and a friend. We did a old Vic house
      and i found a nice old boy scout slide. Its under button help if you
      would like to see. Happy hunting
      Mike H
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2008

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2008
          Mike, it's good to see you gtting out. Boy, things have been quiet
          on the board. Everyone must be on vacation! :)

          I got out yesterday for a couple hours of beach and water
          hunting...sigh...no jewelry for my wife, just clad...

          I'll be down in Indianapolis this week-end, so I'll take the
          detecting toys along and see if I find anything worth sharing.

          Anyone finding any nice jewelry this summer??
          hh
          Ken

          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <ichabod@...> wrote:

          > I got out last weekend with my dad and a friend. We did a old Vic
          house
          > and i found a nice old boy scout slide. Its under button help if
          you
          > would like to see. Happy hunting
          > Mike H

        • Marna Goodyear
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2008
            It has been quiet.  Too hot or too wet around here lately although I did get out last week and found a 10K earring along with clad.  I also went to the bandshell grounds the morning after the fireworks but found very little.  That's unusual but I don't think there was very many people there because of the crappy weather.

            Going to Old Orchard Beach next week; hopefully I'll get a chance to do an early-morning hunt on the beach and that I'll actually find something.

            Marna (CT)

            Be kinder than necessary- everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2008
              Good luck to you Marna. Old Orchard sounds like a lot of history
              there. Enjoy your trip!
              Ken