Re: ahem

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2008
      Steve welcome to the group! I've been away for awhile doing some civil
      war research. I am lapsed KA8IOX up here in Michigan.

      I hope you enjoy that new machine. The technology has improved
      dramatically in these new breeds of detectors. Keep us posted on your
      finds!

      Ken-Group moderator

      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Esteban Wilson, XE1UFO"