florida first

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      Found my first shell casing. It's says 357 magnum on it. Is that a
      normal thing to find in a park? It's brand new...no dirt in it or on
      it. Guess I'll wait for the news tonight and see if anyone or thing
      was shot last night. HH Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        No it isn't normal for up here!...Usually they are found in groups of
        20 or 30, never single :)

        Just pullin yer leg Chris...it does seem a little strange for a
        metropolitan park. Good thing you didn't get your prints on it :) :)!

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrismiqua@...> wrote:

        > Found my first shell casing. It's says 357 magnum on it. Is that a
        > normal thing to find in a park? It's brand new...no dirt in it or on
        > it. Guess I'll wait for the news tonight and see if anyone or thing
        > was shot last night. HH Chris

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:
          >You are sooo funny! I'm going to the Detroit Tiger Astro game
          tomorrow, so may hunt the parking lot after the game. Chris