Been awhile

  • wvgrandpappy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Been awhile since I have been on the forum and it's just Great to see
      how many new members are here on ACE250. Catching up on a LOT of posts
      and obtaining a LOT of great information. Kinda had some sickness going
      around our family but things are looking up now...Gonna be back out
      hunting soon.

      Remember too...I would like to invite all members of the ACE250 forum
      to come on over and give us a visit too at:

      http://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/

      and don't forget to tell them PAPPY sent you...Have Fun and HAPPY
      HUNTING TO ALL !