sunned in

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
      Wish you could get out and hunt! Just wait til the snow melts and you
      find all the stuff that's in the snow banks. Went out this morning and
      found 2 nickels and 2 quarters. The playground is under construction
      so it's been slim pickings. Tomorrow I'm going to the fairgrounds and
      maybe the lake front in Kissimmee. Hopefully I'll do better in those
      places. HH Stay warm! Chris
    • Bill N.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
        Oh yeah...rub it in Chris. I just finished a landscaping project.
        Now i might get to go get the detector out. Just watch the weather. It
        is supposed to get nasty for a couple of day's this week.

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrismiqua@...> wrote:

        > Wish you could get out and hunt! Just wait til the snow melts and
        you
        > find all the stuff that's in the snow banks. Went out this morning
        and
        > found 2 nickels and 2 quarters. The playground is under construction
        > so it's been slim pickings. Tomorrow I'm going to the fairgrounds
        and
        > maybe the lake front in Kissimmee. Hopefully I'll do better in those
        > places. HH Stay warm! Chris

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bill N." <n3oki@...> wrote:
          >I think Wed. is going to get chilly, 38 or something. I know the
          majority of you think that's a heat wave. Went out this morning and
          managed to find what the scavengers missed...$2.19. Nothing of
          interest.HH Chris