Re: New ACE250 owner

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      Bill welcome to the hobby! You can't beat the price to features ratio
      of the Ace 250. The resale value also is very good, so if and when you
      ever decide to upgrade, you won't take that much of a loss.

      The sniper coil is a good addition to your goodie bag also.

      Keep us posted on your finds ok?

      Best regards,
      Ken-Group Moderator