New ACE250 owner

  • Bill N.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      Well took a ride to Orlando on Sat. Went to Kellyco played with alot
      of different machines. Came home with a very good deal. Kellyco pretty
      much let me put my own package together. Bought the ACE250 basic pkg.
      But then added the 4.5in sniper coil, extra lower rod and hardware
      (faster to change out coils), Pinpointer, coil covers, carry bag and
      sand scoop. And still got away for $300.00

      Gues I can't complain. Even made my first find. Got a quarte out of
      the front yard. So we are now off and running into a new hobby.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
        Bill welcome to the hobby! You can't beat the price to features ratio
        of the Ace 250. The resale value also is very good, so if and when you
        ever decide to upgrade, you won't take that much of a loss.

        The sniper coil is a good addition to your goodie bag also.

        Keep us posted on your finds ok?

        Best regards,
        Ken-Group Moderator