New additions

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Well, since the md season is non-existant up here in the north country,
      we decided to add to our family...not one...but two-two-two siberian
      pups...they should be great at helping me dig! :)

      Chrismiqua...you're the first to know...don't let our secret out yet.
      ok??

      We don't get them for another week...and this pic is a couple weeks
      old...check my folder for a few other pics if you are interested.

      So is anyonbe else up to anything interesting and different?
      Chrismiqua and Marna, are you both cleaning up all of your jewelry
      finds from the past year? :)
      Kind regards,
      Ken
    • Shawn Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        Awwwwwe! They are so cute, Ken! Congradulations on these two new
        addition to your family. I can see the MD glint in their beautiful eyes!
        Shawn
      • Marna Goodyear
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
          I didn't find much worth cleaning up.  It was mostly bits and pieces or broken stuff, all of which gets sorted by metal (silver, gold, etc.) and sold to a scrap dealer.  I did find a nice sterling chain though.