Attn. Mystery Solvers

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      This mystery involves the Ace 250, 2 Bounty Hunters, White's DFX, and a
      big shovel. About a mile south of Wabasso Beach 2 dudes got a strong
      hit on what they said was a quarter. The DFX showed a depth of 14".
      Enter the big shovel. I'm going to shorten this up, but after 2 hours
      of digging/detecting the hole was 5' deep and the target was nowhere to
      be found. Any ideas? HH Chris
    • icuallnow
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        I have had it happen that when I have shoveled the dirt onto a plastic
        bag and ran my MD over it to see if I got a signal, It, the target was
        there, but I have had a heck of a time (sometimes) finding the target
        in that dirt. The target WAS there, in my case anyway. Sometimes it is
        easy to miss the target. I bet your was there all along.

        One day at the park I came across a big hole that some other MDer had
        dug and refilled. I ran my coil over it and got a signal. I picked up a
        dime that the other guy missed. It might well have been the target
        He/she was looking for but got fed up and quit.

        Robert