Re: [ace250] Re: New coin

  • rob roy
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 14, 2007
      OHooooooo. That Bloomington!
      Hahahaha. Well, we're still neighbors....of sorts.
      I know a place you might like to MD up your way. Its right on the border of Indiana and IL.
      Give me a little time and I'll get you the proper directions. I'm at the Library right now. Just got back from metal detecting. I went to a soccer/football field I have been MDing with my Ace250. TODAY however, I took my MXT with a 5.3 inch coil. I can't believe All that I missed with the Ace!  The MXT is one mighty powerful machine and not all that much of a learning curve.

      REgards
      Robert

      Mike and Audrey <ichabod@...> wrote:
      I live in IL but I come to Bloomington 3 or 4 times a year
       We are about a 3 hour drive apart. I live 20 miles from Bloomington Il
      Mike H