Re: [ace250] Re: New coin

  • Mike and Audrey
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007
      A church knocked down a house here in town . I live in Mackinaw IL . Me and my dad go together. That Quarter was the best find then he find a 1913 wheat in good shape. We still have some of the yard to do. I found the Q 2 feet of the sidewalk 3 inches down.
      Mike H
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007
        Excellent! Where did you find it. I remember these when I was growing
        up. They all but disappeared sometime around the 1950's and 1960's.

        Robert R

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <ichabod@...> wrote:

        > I found a 1929 Quarter today. I put pictures of it under button help
        > Mike H
        > Love My ACE 250

      • icuallnow
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007
          We're almost next door neighbors! I'm in Plainfield Indiana.

          Robert R

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007
            A church bought a house next to the property and they tore it down. I got the ok to hunt after it came down.  My dad found a 1913 wheat  on the same lot.  This Q was about 2 feet on the house side of the side walk.  The church has been here since the 1800's the one that stands now was built in 1909.  So I hope to find dome more  old coins in the back lot. I live in Mackinaw Il and this town has been here since 1827.  So far the oldest coin was a 1881 IH and I found a Il guard button from the civil war era. (the coin and button was in diff lots in town.)
            Mike H
            Excellent! Where did you find it. I remember these when I was growing
            up. They all but disappeared sometime around the 1950's and 1960's.

            Robert R

            --- In ace250@yahoogroups. com, "Mike" <ichabod@... > wrote:

            > I found a 1929 Quarter today. I put pictures of it under button help
            > Mike H
            > Love My ACE 250

          • Mike and Audrey
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 9, 2007
              We need to hook up. I get very close to you at times. I have a friend in Ellettsville IN By Bloomington. I try to go see him once every 3 months. The Family and I  supposed to go this weekend but my mom fell and broke her leg and shoulder. The leg is bad so I will stay home so we can help dad with her.    I would love to hunt with you sometime.
              Mike H
              We're almost next door neighbors! I'm in Plainfield Indiana.

              Robert R

              --- In ace250@yahoogroups. com, "Mike and Audrey" <ichabod@... > wrote:

              > A church knocked down a house here in town . I live in Mackinaw
              IL . Me and my dad go together. That Quarter was the best find then
              he find a 1913 wheat in good shape. We still have some of the yard to
              do. I found the Q 2 feet of the sidewalk 3 inches down.
              > Mike H

            • rob roy
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                Hello Mike and Audrey:

                You live in Bloomington IN?
                I live in Plainfield IN!!!!!
                We're almost neighbors.

                Robert Roy

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 12, 2007
                  I live in IL but I come to Bloomington 3 or 4 times a year
                   We are about a 3 hour drive apart. I live 20 miles from Bloomington Il
                  Mike H

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 14, 2007
                    OHooooooo. That Bloomington!
                    Hahahaha. Well, we're still neighbors....of sorts.
                    I know a place you might like to MD up your way. Its right on the border of Indiana and IL.
                    Give me a little time and I'll get you the proper directions. I'm at the Library right now. Just got back from metal detecting. I went to a soccer/football field I have been MDing with my Ace250. TODAY however, I took my MXT with a 5.3 inch coil. I can't believe All that I missed with the Ace!  The MXT is one mighty powerful machine and not all that much of a learning curve.

                    REgards
                    Robert

                    Mike and Audrey <ichabod@...> wrote:
                    I live in IL but I come to Bloomington 3 or 4 times a year
                     We are about a 3 hour drive apart. I live 20 miles from Bloomington Il
                    Mike H
                    We need to hook up. I get very close to you at times. I have a friend in Ellettsville IN By Bloomington. I try to go see him once every 3 months. The Family and I  supposed to go this weekend but my mom fell and broke her leg and shoulder. The leg is bad so I will stay home so we can help dad with her.    I would love to hunt with you sometime.
                    Mike H
                    We're almost next door neighbors! I'm in Plainfield Indiana.

                    Robert R

                    --- In ace250@yahoogroups. com, "Mike and Au drey" <ichabod@... > wrote:

                    > A church knocked down a house here in town . I live in Mackinaw
                    IL . Me and my dad go together. That Quarter was the best find then
                    he find a 1913 wheat in good shape. We still have some of the yard to
                    do. I found the Q 2 feet of the sidewalk 3 inches down.
                    > Mike H

                    Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.