new users

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19, 2007
      Welcome new dudes and dudettes. Just wanted to let you know that if
      you go to the links on this site you have to check out Ernie's site!
      He has everything you ever wanted to know about this hobby. Except how
      to make a baloney sandwich. HH Chris
    • ernied1125
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
        Chris,

        Thanks for the good words. I'm glad you like the site. I haven't been
        very active for the past year due to house hunting, moving, and grand
        kids while they were out of school. We also have been doing a lot of
        work at the new home. I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL now (Treasure Coast).
        Hope to get out again soon now that school is starting.

        Ernie

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
            Ernie, it's great to hear from you! When I saw Chris's post, it got
            me to thinking and hoping you are doing ok. We miss your input, and
            Chris is right, you have done a great job on the site of yours.

            Good to hear from you.
            Ken

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
              --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ernied1125" <ernied1125@...> wrote:

              > Chris,
              >
              > Thanks for the good words. I'm glad you like the site. I haven't
              been
              > very active for the past year due to house hunting, moving, and
              grand
              > kids while they were out of school. We also have been doing a lot
              of
              > work at the new home. I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL now (Treasure
              Coast).
              > Hope to get out again soon now that school is starting.
              >
              > Ernie
              >
              > Great to hear from you...hope you do well around the port. The
              Atlantic sure has been cleaned up, huh? Chris

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 21, 2007
                Ken,

                Good to know I'm missed. I have been trying to keep up on the messages,
                usually late at night. I have located many parks in this area, in
                addition to some very popular beach areas that I want to check out. The
                first place that I have to check out though, is my own back yard. Just
                finished ripping out 2000 pounds of old deck around the pool. I'm
                curious to see what the last family lost. Then I'll work on the
                remaining 1/3 of the deck that we kept.

                Ernie

                --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:

                > Ernie, it's great to hear from you! When I saw Chris's post, it got
                > me to thinking and hoping you are doing ok. We miss your input, and
                > Chris is right, you have done a great job on the site of yours.
                >
                > Good to hear from you.
                > Ken

              • icuallnow
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 22, 2007
                  Your working WAY to hard. Hahahaah.

                  Its way to hot here in Indy to MD.
                  The heat index is closeing in on 110degrees. All the rain we got the
                  last two days is being sucked up.

                  BTW....Did you by chance get one of these spam mesages from some sexy
                  girl? We've been added to her "friends list." Oh gee I feel so
                  honored!

                  Robert Roy

                  --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ernied1125" <ernied1125@...> wrote:

                  > Ken,
                  >
                  > Good to know I'm missed. I have been trying to keep up on the
                  messages,
                  > usually late at night. I have located many parks in this area, in
                  > addition to some very popular beach areas that I want to check out.
                  The
                  > first place that I have to check out though, is my own back yard.
                  Just
                  > finished ripping out 2000 pounds of old deck around the pool. I'm
                  > curious to see what the last family lost. Then I'll work on the
                  > remaining 1/3 of the deck that we kept.
                  >
                  > Ernie
                  >

                  > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ernie, it's great to hear from you! When I saw Chris's post, it
                  got
                  > > me to thinking and hoping you are doing ok. We miss your input,
                  and
                  > > Chris is right, you have done a great job on the site of yours.
                  > >
                  > > Good to hear from you.
                  > > Ken

                • ernied1125
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 22, 2007
                    > Your working WAY to hard. Hahahaah.

                    You're right, but presently I'm painting the inside (air conditioned)
                    and doing as little as possible ouside.

                    > Its way to hot here in Indy to MD.
                    > The heat index is closeing in on 110degrees. All the rain we got the
                    > last two days is being sucked up.

                    The heat index here has been in the low 100's, which means outside only
                    in the early morning or evening. As I'm writing this, the heat index is
                    ONLY 99!! Best day in 4 weeks. What rain???

                    > BTW....Did you by chance get one of these spam mesages from some sexy
                    > girl? We've been added to her "friends list." Oh gee I feel so
                    > honored!

                    Yes I got the spam and deleted it immediately.

                    Ernie