Magazines

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      For the newcomers to the group, there are two magazines I might
      recommend you try and find at a Barnes & Noble or other book seller.
      They are Western and Eastern Treasures, and Lost Treasure magazine. I
      have had a subscription to W&E Treasures for a couple years now, and I
      look forward for its arrival each month. They have informative
      articles, machine reviews, advertisements etc. With the magazines, you
      can always read about detecting on those rainy days when you can't get
      out!:)