A good day at the PARK today with my ACE 250.

  • icuallnow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      Hello all:

      This Sunday and what a hot one!
      I went to the Danville Park and met my MD
      buddy at 8:00am. The first couple hours
      were not very productive. I found a couple
      modern pennies and she found a couple dimes.
      She called it quites at 10:30am and went home.
      I stayed until 12:00 noon.

      I had my sniper coil on and went sliceing
      through the trash like butter!

      I found three quarters right away, Then a couple dimes.
      I switched the mode to jewelery and BINGO!!!!!
      A gold ring popped up.

      Yes, I'd say it was very productive.
      The Ace is really an excellent machine!

      So whats everyone been doing?