Re: [ace250] Re: Apologies

  • Koy Carson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
      Oh No! Dont ever respond to spammers Rob, now they know they have an active address who reads the crap. You will get innundated now!

      icuallnow <icuallnow@...> wrote:
      --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
      a real deal!!!!!Fool!

      I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

      RObert Roy

      Koy Carson
      West Texas
      If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.
    • rob roy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
        Well maybe so but its an e-mail address that I can drop. I never use my real name or give real information about myself. I may be relative new to the internet but not stupid. I lost no time in getting nasty with the Nigerian bozos. I DO NOT FEEL THE LEAST BIT BAD about telling them that their most reveren religous Saints boinked their mothers which made THEM dumb bast#$@%s. I told them I had turned the letter over to the FBI ( of course they can't do anything ) So far I have not recieved anything else from these clowns. If I do I'll just start a new e-mail address.

        Robert Roy

        icuallnow <icuallnow@yahoo. com> wrote:
        --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
        a real deal!!!!!Fool!

        I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

        RObert Roy

        Koy Carson
        West Texas
        If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.