Re: Apologies

  • icuallnow
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
      No problem. I was a little taken back. The only other stuff I got was
      at another private e-mail address I have....some bozo from Nigeria
      ofering me a real deal!!!!(:-)

      Rob
    • icuallnow
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
        --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
        a real deal!!!!!Fool!

        I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

        RObert Roy
      • Koy Carson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
          No worries...You a great Moderator....

          ace250guy <milairnut@...> wrote:
          I apologize for the SPAM messages that get through once in awhile. I
          ban any suspicious member, and delete the posts as soon as I see
          them.

          Ken

          Koy Carson
          West Texas
          If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.
        • Koy Carson

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
              Well maybe so but its an e-mail address that I can drop. I never use my real name or give real information about myself. I may be relative new to the internet but not stupid. I lost no time in getting nasty with the Nigerian bozos. I DO NOT FEEL THE LEAST BIT BAD about telling them that their most reveren religous Saints boinked their mothers which made THEM dumb bast#$@%s. I told them I had turned the letter over to the FBI ( of course they can't do anything ) So far I have not recieved anything else from these clowns. If I do I'll just start a new e-mail address.

              Robert Roy

              icuallnow <icuallnow@yahoo. com> wrote:
              --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
              a real deal!!!!!Fool!

              I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

              RObert Roy

              Koy Carson
              West Texas
              If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.

              Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.