Re: [ace250] Apologies

  • Lagreeneye
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
      Thank You Ken,

      Nobody is perfect, but I for one, Think you are doing a great job.

      Henry

      In a message dated 07/27/07 12:35:02 Eastern Daylight Time, milairnut@... writes:
      I apologize for the SPAM messages that get through once in awhile. I
      ban any suspicious member, and delete the posts as soon as I see
      them.

      Ken

    • icuallnow
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
        No problem. I was a little taken back. The only other stuff I got was
        at another private e-mail address I have....some bozo from Nigeria
        ofering me a real deal!!!!(:-)

        Rob
      • icuallnow
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
          --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
          a real deal!!!!!Fool!

          I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

          RObert Roy
        • Koy Carson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2007
            No worries...You a great Moderator....

            ace250guy <milairnut@...> wrote:
            I apologize for the SPAM messages that get through once in awhile. I
            ban any suspicious member, and delete the posts as soon as I see
            them.

            Ken

            Koy Carson
            West Texas
            If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.
          • Koy Carson

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2007
                Well maybe so but its an e-mail address that I can drop. I never use my real name or give real information about myself. I may be relative new to the internet but not stupid. I lost no time in getting nasty with the Nigerian bozos. I DO NOT FEEL THE LEAST BIT BAD about telling them that their most reveren religous Saints boinked their mothers which made THEM dumb bast#$@%s. I told them I had turned the letter over to the FBI ( of course they can't do anything ) So far I have not recieved anything else from these clowns. If I do I'll just start a new e-mail address.

                Robert Roy

                icuallnow <icuallnow@yahoo. com> wrote:
                --- No problem. I did get some junk from some bozo in Nigeria offering
                a real deal!!!!!Fool!

                I wrote him back and told him what I thought of his Bull %$#@

                RObert Roy

                Koy Carson
                West Texas
                If you do not see this message, contact your ISP at once.

                Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.