hello

  • bass218218
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      hello everyone hope all is well i just joined thank you for having me
      i live in massachusetts
      i'm new to this and looking to buy a detector thinking of the Garrett
      Ace 250 planning to go in swallow salt water, beach
      sand,parks,woods,ponds i'd like to know if this detector could go in
      swallow salt water if anyone could help and give me an idea on this
      i'd appreciate it thank you goood luck to all happy hunting
    • khouse_250
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2007
        The 250 will perform great in all areas except wet salt sand and salt
        water. You will need a specific beach detector for that.

      • jjn77
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2012
          My name is John.
          I am new to metal detecting, I have the Garrett, 250 metal detector. I haven't used it much yet, I have found some coin and a lot of junk metal. I am hoping that I will be able to get some tricks from the members of this group that will help me in my new hobby.
          I'm in Lansing, Michigan. I hope you all are having a fine day and good hunting.

          jjn77