Saturday Hunt at a new Hi School

  • jurness
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hi All,

      Its been a while since I posted.. I just went down to a Hi School in
      Potosi, Mo , which is about 30 miles south of me ( I am in De Soto ,
      50 miles south of St. Louis )

      I brought plenty of food, drink and cigarettes , and batteries of course.

      I found 153 coins , 32 quarters , 24 dimes , 88 pennies, 8 nickels and 1
      Sacagawea dollar coin.

      I would have stayed longer, but the dinner bell in my stomach, and the
      dinner bell at home was ringing.

      Now, 153 coins beats my best day total of 104 set back last fall just
      before I put the ACE up for the winter.. So I am off to a great start
      for the new year.

      Also, Good news! I now have a new job of a road warrior.. I am now
      traveling to pretty much a different state every week in the course of
      my job. I will be in Urbana, Ohio next week, and then for two weeks
      Ill be in Cincinnati on a project.

      I have made my ACE 250 travel ready, and it will now be on the plane
      with me as I travel.

      I will keep the group updated as to where I will be from month to
      month , and hopefully, I will be in an area where one of the ACE 250
      members resides, and we can find some time to do an evening or weekend
      hunt.

      In the meantime, enjoy the pics I will be posting weekly.. Hopefully,
      it wont always be a bunch of clad.. Gotta have a bit of silver and
      gold to spice things up a bit!!

      I created a photo album , and I posted todays hunt in it.. I will also
      add my fun finds ( silver cool stuff ) soon to it..

      Happy Hunting All!

      Jim U. In Missouri
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007