Re: Yahoo!!!!!!

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2007
      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jayandcam@...> wrote:

      > Good luck Bobby, sounds like an incredible opportunity. I hope you
      > keep us informed. I know I will be watching to see how you made
      out!

      > Jamie
      >
      > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby" <bobbyloren@> wrote:
      > >
      > > We had friends in for the week from Florida. There was a party
      last
      > > night. I hadn't seen alot of these people for quite awhile.
      > >
      > > To make a long story short. I was talking to an older couple.
      They
      > > gave me permission to hunt 47 acres of woods in Northern
      Frederick
      > > County. Relic City, I'm sure. The property touches another
      > property,
      > > called Twin Creeks, that has a 300 year old house in it. This is
      > near
      > > Winchester, which changed hands more than 70 times during the
      Civil

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2007
        Bobbies wife makes a great mean gumbo...She wouldn't mind if, say 180
        of us stopped in for dinner would she? :)

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrismiqua@...> wrote:

        > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jayandcam@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Good luck Bobby, sounds like an incredible opportunity. I hope
        you
        > > keep us informed. I know I will be watching to see how you made
        > out!
        > >
        > > Jamie
        > >
        > > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby" <bobbyloren@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > We had friends in for the week from Florida. There was a party
        > last
        > > > night. I hadn't seen alot of these people for quite awhile.
        > > >
        > > > To make a long story short. I was talking to an older couple.
        > They
        > > > gave me permission to hunt 47 acres of woods in Northern
        > Frederick
        > > > County. Relic City, I'm sure. The property touches another
        > > property,
        > > > called Twin Creeks, that has a 300 year old house in it. This
        is
        > > near
        > > > Winchester, which changed hands more than 70 times during the
        > Civil
        > > > War.
        > > >
        > > > Couldn't go today, but I will next week!!!! Wish me luck!!!
        > > >
        > > > Bobby
        > > >
        > >Can we all go with you? Chris

      • Bob Loren
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2007
          Your probably right about her not minding, Ken. She calls it Mixed Grill, though. I don't think we know what gumbo is.

          Bobby

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 29, 2007
            Hahaha...I can blame Jayne for thE gumbo line...when I was typing
            it, I asked Jayne if she remembered what the dish was called, and
            she tought it was gumbo...you can call it whatever you'd like...just
            don't call us late when it's served :) It's delicious. Thanks
            Bobbie.
            Ken

            --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Bob Loren <bobbyloren@...> wrote:

            > Your probably right about her not minding, Ken. She calls it
            Mixed Grill, though. I don't think we know what gumbo is.

            > Bobby
            >
            > >From: ace250guy <milairnut@...>
            > >Date: 2007/03/27 Tue PM 06:09:24 CDT
            > >To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [ace250] Re: Yahoo!!!!!!
            >

            > >Bobbies wife makes a great mean gumbo...She wouldn't mind if, say
            180
            > >of us stopped in for dinner would she? :)
            > >
            > >--- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrismiqua@> wrote:

            > >you
            > >> out!

            > >> last

            > >> They
            > >> Frederick
            This
            > >is
            > >> Civil

          • Bob Loren
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29, 2007
              Let's see. Mixed grill for 180?? I can calculate that. As for campgrounds, there are several here, no need to bring your own. : )
              We have a popup camper in the backyard, several could crash there. : )

              Supper is never late, Ken. That is the only hardfast rule I have.

              Bobby