To our new members...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Welcome! The holidays must have brought some new ace 250s to your
      households, and we are all glad for that.

      Remember, this site is YOUR site. It is for you to learn not only
      about your hobby, but how to get the most out of your ace 150/250.

      We have some great posts on modofications ranking from very simple,
      to quite elaborite. Feel free to share your ideas with us also.

      Under the Database heading on the left, if you could click
      on "Members List", then "Add record" and put your screen name and
      approximate geographical location, it will help everyone from asking
      where you are located.

      Under the "links" heading are several excellent sites that are just a
      click away, including videos on the use of the ace amchine.

      Under polls, you can complete the polls, and see what we as a group
      are composed of.

      Last, but not least, you have the resources of over 170 members from
      around the world to share ideas with. I have gotten together with 2
      people on the site for hunts and enjoyed both the hunts and the
      friendship (Thanks Bobby and Chris!). Thank you to all of you long
      time members that check in on the site. The photo section shows some
      really fantastic finds that have been found with the Ace machines.

      Thank you to the Garrett Company for giving us so much in a
      relatively inexpensive machine!!!

      Best regards, and happy hunting!
      Ken in Michigan Group Moderator