Welcome to our newest members

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      Welcome to our newest members! I see one of our new friends is from
      the UK. It's nice to have you as members. Do you care to tell us a bit
      about yourselves?
      hh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2009
        I have approved 5 or 6 new members in the last few weeks, and I would like to welcome each of you to our family!

        Please look at the links, database and poll areas of the board for useful information.

        We love to hear about what you are finding out in your area of the world.

        We also welcome any questions you may have about the ace machine, or metal detecting in general.

        Best regards,

        Ken-Group Moderator
      • Dr. Esteban Wilson, XE1UFO
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2009
          Dear Friends:

          For those in Texas and other areas where water levels have dropped
          considerably, imagine that you can now detect swimming areas without getting
          wet.

          Dr. Steve, central old Mexico
        • karp108
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2009
            --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:

            > Welcome to our newest members! I see one of our new friends is from
            > the UK. It's nice to have you as members. Do you care to tell us a bit
            > about yourselves?
            > hh
            > Ken

            Hi all my name is ken i come from the east kent coast of england uk.I purchased my 1st detector a bh lone star back in may i took it out once and could not stop it from beeping on every sweep i tried every thing to stop it but could not so i sent it back for a refund.Boy am i glad i did because i replaced it with the ace 250 and me and the yellow feller are getting on GREAT !!!!!!!.I hunt our local salt water beaches i mainly sweep the dry sand in all metal with first bar notched out senc set on six bars and have been digging coins at 8"plus.I did read a lot about it being not to good in the wet sand i have found it to be ok i drop senc down to 4 bars and have dug coins and ring pulls at 6 inches i have had a the odd faulse signals but i just dig the good strong repeatable ones.I only have around 20 hours behind me so still have a lot to master i have overall found £21 no gold or silver jewellery as yet but loads off ring pulls and junk i like to dig all to learn what the ace is telling me.

            Thanks ken for allowing me to join in on this group .ken
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2009
              Ken, thank you for the very nice intro post! You sound like you are off to a great start with the 250, and I'm sure the jewelry finds will start soon. Keep us posted on your hunting across the pond!
              Best regards,
              Ken