School Yard Finds

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      I haven't posted anything for sometime but I haven't really been out
      much in the past 3 months due to the rainy &/or hot weather here in
      Florida. The temp is still hitting 90 but I just had to get out with
      the yeller feller today.
      Went to a local school for an hour this morning while it was still
      comfortable and had a great time. Found 6 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2
      quarters and my first silver dollar......a 1979 Susan B. Anthony.
      Also found a sports medal. It's for Cross Country Running. It's in
      great shape and very heavy. I'm not sure what it is made of but it
      registered in the empty notch between penny and dime. (Bronze?)
      I wanted to post a photo but I'm having problems with my digital
      camera. Hope to get that fixed soon.
      HH Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
        You can tell you are a detecting "addict". I guess once it's in yopr
        blood, you just can't forget about it totally. Congrats on your finds
        also Ron!
        Ken