Re: New here

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 19 2:58 AM
      Remember that the deeper the target, the further back from the spot
      Scott is talking about will be located.
      Ken
      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Scott Rosenke <rtsinst@...> wrote:

      > For pinpointing on the stock coil the center of the pinpoint will
      be directly under the top of the smaller inside coil. It is NOT in
      the center. I just got the large 9x12 coil and its more in the
      center. I just got the large coil and would never go back to the
      stock because of its many advantages. Learn the stock coil before
      you buy the large coil which is harder to PP. The larger coil gives
      you better coverage and better sensitivity to smaller targets.

      > Scott
      >
      > aussie_okie <irokradio@...> wrote:
      > Thanks Scott...the pinpointing is the hardest thing to
      get used to
      > but I'm working on it :)
      >
      > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Scott Rosenke <rtsinst@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Aussie_okie,
      > >
      > > Glad you got a great machine. When starting out use nothing but
      > the "AA Metal" mode and set the sens to about 70%. Start diggin
      > targets and sooner or later you will get to know what your machine
      > is telling you. For me being in Canada it is 90% accurate on our
      > coins. Also depending on how some jewellery is sitting or what is
      > beside it you can even get gold rings dicsciminating as iron!! Be
      > patient hit the kids playgrounds with the swings(good place for
      > mioney), beaches etc.. How you have fun and don't get frustrated.
      > Some people take years in order to know their machine.
      > >
      > > Scott
      > >
      > > aussie_okie <irokradio@> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I am new to this group and just wanted to say hi.
      > > I just got my Ace 250 and any help (settings etc) would be
      > appreciated.
      > > I used a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV before the Ace.
      > >
      > > thanks

      > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk
      > email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

      > The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new
      Yahoo! Mail.