Re: Good weekend

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
      Good job Bobby! Did you find them at the park you were trying to
      hunt?
      Ken

      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby" <bobbyloren@...> wrote:

      > The pic is up. In Bob's Stuff, titled Bullet and Button.
      >
      > Bob
      >
      > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Bob Loren <bobbyloren@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I did OK, Ken. I hardly ever count my clad, but it was about 2
      > bucks. We only hunted about 4 hours before the heat drove us
      home.
      > I did manage to find a Civil War Bullet and a flat button. I'll
      try
      > to post the pic this evening.
      > >
      > > Bob
      > >
      > > >From: ace250guy <milairnut@>
      > > >Date: 2006/07/30 Sun PM 07:36:22 CDT
      > > >To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [ace250] Good weekend
      > >

      > > >Well I totalled my coin count for the weekend...a total of
      $7.63,
      > with
      > > >two of the SAC dollar coins, and 2 wheat pennies in that
      > total...how
      > > >about the rest of you?
      > > >Ken

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:

        > Well I totalled my coin count for the weekend...a total of $7.63,
        with
        > two of the SAC dollar coins, and 2 wheat pennies in that total...how
        > about the rest of you?
        > Ken
        >Ya'll topped me! Wound up with $1.00. Can't stay out very long
        cause of the heat...yes, I'm still doing the drive by hunting. Chris
      • Bob Loren
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          No, Ken. Remember the place I talked about, called Berry's Ferry, where the ferry was during the Civil War?? I read about it in the newspaper right before you visited. I found them there. It was really grown up, I'll hit it harder this fall.

          Bobby