Re: Good weekend

  • Bobby
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      The pic is up. In Bob's Stuff, titled Bullet and Button.

      Bob

      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Bob Loren <bobbyloren@...> wrote:

      > I did OK, Ken. I hardly ever count my clad, but it was about 2
      bucks. We only hunted about 4 hours before the heat drove us home.
      I did manage to find a Civil War Bullet and a flat button. I'll try
      to post the pic this evening.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        Good job Bobby! Did you find them at the park you were trying to
        hunt?
        Ken

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby" <bobbyloren@...> wrote:

        > The pic is up. In Bob's Stuff, titled Bullet and Button.
        >
        > Bob
        >
        > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, Bob Loren <bobbyloren@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I did OK, Ken. I hardly ever count my clad, but it was about 2
        > bucks. We only hunted about 4 hours before the heat drove us
        home.
        > I did manage to find a Civil War Bullet and a flat button. I'll
        try
        > to post the pic this evening.
        > >
        > > Bob
        > >
        > > >From: ace250guy <milairnut@>
        > > >Date: 2006/07/30 Sun PM 07:36:22 CDT
        > > >To: ace250@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [ace250] Good weekend
        > >

        > > >Well I totalled my coin count for the weekend...a total of
        $7.63,
        > with
        > > >two of the SAC dollar coins, and 2 wheat pennies in that
        > total...how
        > > >about the rest of you?
        > > >Ken

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:

          > Well I totalled my coin count for the weekend...a total of $7.63,
          with
          > two of the SAC dollar coins, and 2 wheat pennies in that total...how
          > about the rest of you?
          > Ken
          >Ya'll topped me! Wound up with $1.00. Can't stay out very long
          cause of the heat...yes, I'm still doing the drive by hunting. Chris
        • Bob Loren
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
            No, Ken. Remember the place I talked about, called Berry's Ferry, where the ferry was during the Civil War?? I read about it in the newspaper right before you visited. I found them there. It was really grown up, I'll hit it harder this fall.

            Bobby