Re: what is it?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Bobby" <bobbyloren@...> wrote:

      > Kyptonite??
      >
      > --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chrismiqua@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Went out this morning and found 1 quarter, 2 pennies, a hotwheels
      > car
      > > and a hunk (it's heavy) of metal. It registered under a nickel.
      > Pic
      > > is under gold or bronze.
      > >
      >Whatever it is it's been covered with something called ruthenium.
      Guess I could take it to a metalurgist and or gemologist. Neither one
      of these exists arond here. Happy July! Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        So is that what the retirees do in Florida is polish all the rocks
        and metal on the playgrounds??? :) No sharp edges to hurt the
        children at least ;)

        Chris are you sure it's polished with ruthenium? Looks more like
        lemon pledge to me...

        So much for my sense of humor this morning!

        Everyone be careful this week-end, and those of you in the U.S.
        enjoy the 4th of July holiday!!!

        hh
        Ken

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2006
          --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "ace250guy" <milairnut@...> wrote:

          > So is that what the retirees do in Florida is polish all the rocks
          > and metal on the playgrounds??? :) No sharp edges to hurt the
          > children at least ;)
          >
          > Chris are you sure it's polished with ruthenium? Looks more like
          > lemon pledge to me...
          >
          > So much for my sense of humor this morning!
          >
          > Everyone be careful this week-end, and those of you in the U.S.
          > enjoy the 4th of July holiday!!!
          >
          > hh
          > Ken
          > You are too funny! Wanted to go see the space shuttle launch, but
          I don't think that's going to happen with the tropical moisture
          moving in. Have to get on the roof this morning and see if I can
          fix a leaky gutter. Have a good one! Chris